Lucas & Jenn Riley

Lucas & Jenn Riley
5.8.10

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Job Search

Well I have 3 interviews tomorrow!  Hopefully I find something.  I like this job I am doing now but the income is just not there...  We are struggling!  So I am praying something turns out.  Without anymore overhead because I cannot afford it. 

I also found another job to do from home called AmeriPlan.  It's a medical discount plan.  So I signed up and we kinda sorta have health insurance now!  That is exciting!  So I will be trying to sell these plans now.  I hope I get to help people.  And make some extra money!  :)  If you are interested in any of those plans you can visit my website:  http://www.everyonebenefits.com/jennallynn/  or if you are interested in doing it for extra money:  http://www.iboplus.com/jennriley/

I am bummed that I could not make it to the Timeless Keepsakes meeting tonight, again.  Last meeting was the day that Hunter passed so that was a good reason.  This time it's because we have Phoenix and Lucas had to leave for work for 8:30 because he is working midnights.  I am going to stop by there after my first interview tomorrow though because it's in Chesterfield.  

No comments:

Post a Comment