Lucas & Jenn Riley

Lucas & Jenn Riley
5.8.10

Friday, August 5, 2011

Awake!

Yup it's 4 am and I'm awake! It feels kinda eerie! Like when I was awake all night when hunter passed! Mom got me all freaked out because she called me and said, "Did you hear the explosion?". And I was of course sleeping so no! She said the red barn at the bottom of the hill exploded! She's like you can feel the heat & see the light from your house. I did hear an explosion after she called. And I saw the light from my house. Dad's combine is gone :(. How very sad :(. He only got to use it one season I believe. He just got it last year in august. We were at the state fair and he couldn't stand it that they were delivering his combine and we weren't home lol. So pray the insurance company covers everything! Hopefully it wasn't arson! I would be very upset! I still keep hearing the sirens go off! It's bad! I pray the firefighters get it under control. There are a ton of other bales around there to catch fire! And mom said the heat is really bad. Hopefully it won't destroy other things like the siding on my parent's house. How crazy! Thanks for the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment