Lucas & Jenn Riley

Lucas & Jenn Riley
5.8.10

Friday, July 15, 2011

Summertime!

So this summer has been different than any other in the fact that I am working from home for the first time ever so I have the opportunity to keep our stepson more! I am learning that I do love to be a mom and I seriously can't wait to be one! I hope it happens soon. Mom thinks it will now because it was Hunter's time before. I sure hope so! I am a little more skeptical because I think we are going to need fertility drugs or something.

My stepson Phoenix is a rambunctious, loving kid who eats every 10 minutes lol. He has been staying with us about every other week which is probably enough for both of us lol. He has to stay at the house with me while Lucas works and of course I have to work also. So we really don't get out much--all video games and movies all the time! Woohoo lol. He sure loves the puppies and likes to drive them batty I think, hehe. But they love to play with him!

I sure do love my dogs too and I don't know what I would do without them some days! They help me keep my sanity some days! The wiener dog is a cuddly pup. My previous seiner cuddled between my legs at night...this one cuddles right by my chest and head on my right side. I love it :) especially when my hubby is working out of town. Chester is getting better at the cuddle thing. He was an outside dog for like 3 years so he was detached for a while. He loves being an inside pup now! He is spoiled!

Anyways, my job is not going as well as I planned so I may be looking for a new venture. My dream is to be a business owner! There is an opportunity right now but I do not have a million and a half dollars to buy it lol. Oh well someday I will get there! I may just start with my quilt/scrapbooking shop soon! A girl can always dream!

Speaking of dreaming...I have been dreaming of Hunter a lot lately! lol I will be perfectly fine and haven't cried in a while then I wake up to those dreams! And I ball my eyes out! I pray everyday my mom and sis and Nick stay strong :(. They need all the prayers they can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment